What is ‘content hygiene’?
It is the process of regularly checking your online content to ensure that all the information is up-to-date and correct.
- Contact details on your website, online listings and social media
- Products and/or services offered
- Links on your website and online listings
- Blogs and social media posts.
Why is content hygiene important?
- Keeping your details up-to-date ensures your customers can find you online.
- And, once they’ve found you, it ensures they can easily get in touch with you.
- Lets your customers know that you can provide the goods and services they need.
- Keeps you top of mind with updated blogs and social posts.